Manage your service securely from any device, at any time, from anywhere in the world.
CTRL is a cloud-hosted software solution that allows multi-service operators (MSOs) and internet service providers (ISPs) anywhere, anytime access to monitor and manage their service delivery.
Through a secure, cloud-accessed portal, operations managers and customer support teams can login to address network performance issues, respond to subscriber queries or activate billing changes remotely, from any office or home they are working from that day – offering ultimate flexibility of work.
As a cloud service, CTRL is more cost effective than comparative solutions. All hardware, security and encryption is handled by CTRL, removing traditional, and substantial, capital expenditure requirements. In return, you get access to a platform hosted on enterprise-class hardware that runs at enterprise-class speed – providing a seamless management experience for you and your staff.
With security and encryption measures provided by CTRL, you can also mitigate risk of data exposure. Customer and sensitive information is protected by tier-1 security measures meaning you don’t need to stay on top of industry requirements or worry about updates.
Data backups and business continuity considerations are also handled by the CTRL software itself, providing full redundancy for unforeseen circumstances. All measures implemented are designed to provide complete peace of mind and remove the burden from your day-to-day management.
CTRL has been designed by network architects for network managers. It offers a seamless management experience for customer support teams and field technicians alike – driving efficiency from the control centre of your service.
- Anywhere, anytime access via laptop, tablet or phone
- Offer flexible working environments for support staff and management
- 24/7 monitoring – check for and address issues immediately
- Faster workforce management through empowerment of field technicians
- All hardware and security handled by CTRL – minimal internal capital expenditure needed
- Use of enterprise-class infrastructure for a faster user experience
- Comprehensive backup and service redundancy considerations for peace of mind
Call or email us for a free trial or demo – and take CTRL over your service today.